Many thanks to Jesusluvsall’s Blog for the nomination on this Mystery Blogger Award last month. It’s funny how I did not know about this award. I discovered what it is just this morning. Thank you dear for the nomination. This is my first, and it makes me shudder! I appreciate it so much.
Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
Jesusluvsall’s Blog questions for me:
- What is your blog about? Introduce it for first time visitors 🙂
My blog is all about life and life lessons. It talks about relevant experiences that contributes greatly in chiseling one’s character and well-being. I originally thought of writing travel blogs but I have not travelled that much because of time and financial constraints.
- When you write in your blog, where do you like to be?
I like writing my blog inside my room when there is no one disturbing you. I just like writing with my windows open and letting the fresh air come in, like inviting great ideas to include in my contents.
- What is a book or movie that meant something to you recently?
The most recent movie that I watched and really startled me was the Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. I just did not expect the plot. It was really fantastic with all the fabulous costumes and vibrant art direction enough to make the big screen alive. I was wide awake the whole time!
The books of Sydney Sheldon have always fascinated me. One particular novel is “If Tomorrow Comes” which was published in 1985. I like her vivid and dynamic description and depiction of the protagonist, Tracy.
- Who are a few people who inspire you and why?
Whenever I think about my parents, I am always inspired to write. I always find the energy to finish an article with the thought that this all adds up to my writing portfolio. I know that right now I don’t have big crowds and followers but I know I am getting there. I hope someday I will be able to meet someone who would collaborate with me in publishing my first book. I am claiming it, in God’s will.
- What is your favorite snack food?
Snacks??? Hmm, bread will do. I like fruits – apples, oranges, mangoes, etc. I eat almost everything. I am not picky with food.
3 Things About Me
- I work as an Associate Research Analyst for a global IT company in Makati, Philippines site. I am a licensed teacher who finished Bachelor in Secondary Education – Mathematics at ISPSC- Tagudin, Ilocos Sur. Currently, I am taking my Master in Educational Management at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- I rub my feet to a mosquito net so that I can sleep easier. In addition to this, once I reached home from work or outside stroll, I immediately wrap my feet with the net. It removes all my stresses.
- It is my biggest dream to teach in college and be able to publish my own book(s).
Here are my nominations for the Mystery Blogger Award:
- Rajesh Walecha of https://rajeshwalecha.co/
- Mitch Goldfarb of http://mitchgoldfarbblog.wordpress.com/
- Dave Astor of http://daveastoronliterature.wordpress.com/
- Phillip Knight Scott of http://phillipkscott.wordpress.com/
- K E Garland of https://kwoted.wordpress.com/
- Mommy Me of https://mommymenow.wordpress.com/
- Michael_Malachi of https://michael2malachi.wordpress.com/
- Talmage Moorehead of https://storiform.com/
- Kenneturner of https://kenneturner.com/
- Steven RM of https://relaxmaven.com/
- Sheree of https://viewfromtheback.com/
- Inaloveworld of https://inalove.world/
My 5 questions to my nominees:
- Tell us something interesting about you.
- What topics/genre do you like writing about?
- If you are to recommend a place to visit in your country, what would it be and why?
- How do you see yourself 5 years from now (in terms of blogging)?
- Any wish for yourself or anyone.
-Share a link to your best post(s).
Best posts, maybe uhmm..
 The Great Power of a Grateful Heart
: RIP to the Unrequited Love
: Don’t die before your death
: Thank you, dear teachers!
: My father – a teacher, a driving force, an inspiration
: I was raised by an illiterate mother but she is a genius!
Thank you again Jesusluvsall. Mabuhay!#